I got a package from FedEx today. It was a whole case of Creamy Mushroom Soup! Who in the world sent this to me, I wondered, as I opened the attached letter. None other than the Senior Customer Manager at General Mills. Here is an excerpt from her letter:
Ms. Hawkins,
Wal-Mart corporate notified me that you were unable to find Progresso Creamy Mushroom Soup in your local Wal-Mart Supercenter. I'd like to apologize for this inconvenience and provide you with a case of product free of charge.
She went on to say that most of the Mushroom soup is sold in the Northeast U.S., so I guess that's why it's hard to find here. Hopefully, it will be stocked here soon, though as she said that they as well as Wal-Mart are working together to get it here.
Thanks to General Mills and my parents who picked me up a few cases in St. Louis, I should be good to go for the next year or so!! :) Bring on the pot roast!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment