One of our annual fall traditions is to carve pumpkins, but this year we decided to do something a little more special. Grandma and Grandpa came down a couple of weekends ago and so we headed to the pumpkin patch. I've never been to pick out pumpkins where you actually walked out into the patch where they're growing and cut them yourself. They had a lot of different varieties. I picked out a pretty green-colored one called "Fairy Tale." The kids each got a little one and then we got a Jack O'Lantern to carve.
They gave us clippers so we could cut our own pumpkins.

Now I know where Aislinn got her scrunchy-nose face.

Aislinn and Grandpa hanging out.

Aislinn taking a little ride.

It was SOOO stinkin' windy!

After we picked out our pumpkins, the owners had a hay maze that the kids got to run through. All in all, we had a wonderful (and breezy!) fall day.
No comments:
Post a Comment