I wanted to post a few pictures from our trip to Missouri, but then realized we had so many good ones! Therefore, I'm going to upload some of them to our picture website, Hawkins Abroad. You can click on the "Travel" gallery, then "Missouri 08" to see them.
Here, I'll just give a short rundown of our days and you can try to match up the pics with where we were :).
Thursday, June 12: Drove to Springfield, MO. Josh's cousin Benjamin's wedding was the following weekend. Ate at the church where the wedding was to be held with our cousins.
Friday: It POURED torrentially much of the day--serious flooding in the Springfield area. We still managed to get out to Mansfield, MO to visit Laura Ingalls Wilder's house. *I* really enjoyed it. That evening was the wedding rehearsal and dinner.
Saturday: WEDDING!! Then Josh's parents and we went to Bass Pro Shop.
Sunday: Our family and Josh's parents drove up to St. James to my parent's house. We had a Father's Day cookout with some extended family.
Monday: Josh's parents drove back to OKC. We took the kids to Rolla to a big indoor water park.
Tuesday: Six Flags over St. Louis! My cousin's wife and daughter (who is 7) came with us. We had a great time! (I don't have any pictures of this up yet but as soon as I get some from my mom, I'll put them in the gallery as well.)
Wednesday: Met my aunt and grandma at a park in Rolla. Went to eat; Aislinn had a seizure. Spent the rest of the day at the ER.
Thursday and Friday: Stayed around the house monitoring Ash.
Saturday: Went to Maramec Springs, where they raise trout, for a picnic. We like to do this every time we go to my parent's.
Sunday: Drove home.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seizures -- how scary! How is she doing now?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun, yet exhausting, trip!